Dr. Justin Wudel at Renew ENT
Dr. Justin Wudel
Dr. Justin Wudel is a full board-certified otolaryngologist and fellowship-trained facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon. During his residency at the University of Colorado, he was awarded a grant for his work in bone regeneration.
Following his residency, Dr. Wudel completed one of the most sought-after fellowships in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Michigan, where he developed expertise in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face. His patients give glowing praise for his experience and thoughtful approach.
Dr. Wudel Education and Professional Credentials
- Received his bachelor’s and MD at the University of Minnesota
- Completed his Otolaryngology residency at the University of Colorado
- Recipient of the Leslie Bernstein Investigator Developmental Grant
- Fellow of Dr. Shan Baker at the University of Michigan
- Top Doctor by Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine for 2023
- Top Doctor by Minnesota Monthly in 2022 and 2023
“Dr. Wudel & his staff have exceeded my expectations in patient care, explanation of procedures and the risks associated. I would highly recommend Dr. Wudel and this practice to my friends and family. I am having my daughter see Dr. Wudel, as well as my father, because I have complete confidence in him.”